Undergoing FM. Took a HCG shot to burst follicle. Tube blocked. Why am I bleeding?

I am undergoing FM. I took a HCG shot to burst my follicle . the follicle had become large and formed a hemorrhagic cyst . the doc has called me for an ultrasound on my 2nd day of my period or if and when I do not get my periods. However, I had a mild blood stain and today I have a little more. Is it the cyst draining out or is it my periods? My period date should be on or after 3rd june. I am on progesterone tablets (the doc said - in case the preg happens, these would keep the preg so). P.S. My right tube is blocked and my spouse s sperm motility is 5 % in place of 25 %
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012