Under went TURP and BOO suggested by urologist. Having continuous pain and burning sensation. Treatment?

Respected doctor, I under went TURP and BOO as per the recommendations of urologist at Hyderabad ,as I haveon 2nd July 2012 with a hope to revive my partially contractile bladder (hypotonic) and to reduce my dependency on CISC.(5-6 times) I could presently pee with moderate abdominal pressure and also practicing CISC 3-4 times a day. After surgery i developed continuous pain & burning sensation for 2 months which was relived by amenotrytallin 10mg TID. But 30 minutes after ejaculation i am experiencing severe pain , burning sensation and occational spasms whcih lost for 30-45 minutes even though i use tremadol + parasitamol (50mg+350mg)prophylactically 2hrs before sex. My doctor prescribed pentason polysulfate 100mg BID from past one month along with tryptomer 10mg TID , bethenicol 25mg TID. he asked me to continue them for another 2-3 months . I found no improvement in painful ejaculation during the last month. Is this a chronic prostatitis , is there any cure,as iam really scared of sex, are the doses sufficient and are there any remote chances of my bladder regaining some strength so that i can pee on my own or reduce the dependency on CISC. The surgery partially improved my ability to urinate in the past 4months though with moderate abdominal pressure which always threatens to induce hemorrhoids . with regards Ramakrishna, age 51, Indian , Veterianrian by profession.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012