Under weight, stomach feels strange, perspiration. On vitamin C. Help?

I am a 17 year old boy that is slightly underweight. I do not eat as much as I should but when I do its mostly fruits that full of vitamin c like oranges. Well my problem is that I almost pass out when I stand in one place for too long. If I just stand in one stop my stomach begins to feel as if its weighting down in my body then I start sweating. If I do not sit down soon then I feel like I am going to pass out (it never happened though). This never happens when I am walking around though.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013