Under treatment for anxiety disorder, getting panic attacks. Can excessive caffine intake be the reason?

Hello Sir, I am under treatment for anxiety disorder since six months. The treatment started when I had my first panic attack. I was having no anxiety problems since then. But, today I had another panic attack. I took zapiz 0.5mg after that. I'm still not feeling well. When I looked up on net, I saw excessive caffine could trigger panic attacks and I had too much of coffee the previous day. Could that be the reason for my attack? I'm mainly having suffocation and stomuch discomfirt. Could you please guide me how to relieve myself from this?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013