Under treatment for PCOD, advised evalon 2mg. Is Evalon 1mg is enough to improve thickness?

Today is Day11 for me.Last LMP is 13/8/2012. I am a PCOD patient. I am undergoing treatement and had 3 injections of FSH last three days and had Siphene from Day 3 - D8. Today i went for follicle study and my doc said i have 1.3*1.6 follicle in my rt.ovary and Endometric thickness is 5mm which is less, to increase the thickness she suggested evalon 2 mg for 3 days 2 each. I didnt get evalon 2mg at pharma so doc suggested evalon 1mg.can i have 1 mg is it enough for the thickness to occur?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012