Under treatment for IC, have sore throat, swollen tonsils, white patches after medicines, had given oral sex. Signs of chlamydia or gonorrhea?

Hi. I am currently being treated for IC with the medication amitripline and pyridium , or something like that, because of recurring bladder urinary tract pain. I have tested negative for UTI twice. However, once starting the medicine for IC I noticed a slight sore throat with swollen tonsils and white patches. I gave oral sex 3 weeks ago, could this be chlamydia or gonorrhea? I went back to doctor and they did another urine sample and found bacterial vaginosis . They put me on flagyl. What could be going on.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  79 Awaiting Answer