Under treatement for osmf/leukoplakia on inner cheeks, good results but some spots on tongue. Permanent cure ?

i was under treatement for osmf/ leukoplakia for last 1 and half years on my inner cheeks on both sides. i am 24 years old, i used to smoke , drink, chew gutkha and pan/zarda. i ve completely stopped those habbits and the results are good. though the patches on my cheeks disappeared, two or three white spots have appeared very recently under my tongue on the tongue surface itself. they resemble the old patches. i ve started gargling with calendula Q. what else can i do to get cured and prevent reccurence????? please help me.... i am very tensed.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012