Under severe stress, have migraine, intense pain with a pulse on the back of head after an orgasm followed by vomiting and loss of consciousness. What could be the cause?

Hi. I have horrible migraines as it is. And a lot of times orgasms bring a little relief. Until recently. Now, even if I m close to having an orgasm the back of my head will pulse and hurt horribly. I even vomit and lose consciousness . I ve been under a ton of stress lately. Could that be a factor? Its gotten to the point of being afraid to have an orgasm.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012