Under severe stress, growling sounds and movement in stomach, prominent on sitting down, exercising radiating to groin. Tapeworm?

My stomach seems like it has been moving a lot, and making some growling noises. I have been under a lot of stress so i m thinking that may be the cause. Usually the pain seems to be much more active when I am sitting down trying to relax, but when I am exercising or moving around for work I tend to not experience any of the symptoms. The pain seems to move to my groin occasionally. Could I have a tapeworm?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  45 Awaiting Answer