Under severe stress, experiencing palpitations, breathlessness while talking, bulged veins on hands, EKG normal. What should be done?

Hi For the past one year, I have been very stressed out due to some financial problems. I believe because of too much stress I am experiencing palpilations. Especially when I talk to someone I feel I will be breathless . Also, I noticed that the veins on my hands have bulged. I went to a specialist and had EKG done. The specialist siad everyting seems ok. but sometimes i feel chocking feeling. Could you advise what I should about it. Regards, Oktay
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012