Under severe mental stress, succumbed to alcohol intake with the awareness of it being wrong. Advice to cope up?

Dear Sir .Myself ashok working as Manager in a private firm.I am 27 yeard old. I am already loaded with lot of responsibilities and commitments in office. Also in personal life i am subjected to lot of stress due to frequent misunderstanding and quarells between my spouse and mother which is making my ming thoroughly burdened with mental stress . I dont want to break the Joint family link. As a result of stress in personal and office lives i have succumbed to alcohol practice daily which gives me a bit of stress relaxation . I am consciously doing somethin wrong and going astray .Need your advice on how to cope up with my situation and come out of this so that i live a healthy life which i was maintaining before my marriage.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013