Under severe anxiety and stress due to numbness under tongue, black veins stretching to the back of tongue. Oral cancer?

Hey im 15.Ive been under major major anxiety and stress.Ive been constantly deeling with it.Ive thought ive had brain tumours, HIV , HPV ,Oral, Anus Cancer, Colon Cancer etc etc. Most of these symtoms have gone away and it was just anxiety bringing these symtoms that i thought were one of those diseases.But the only remaining symtoms i endure are numbness under my tongue.This has recently come about and it is not the first time i have felt this way.Im scared because i noticed black veins coming out of the two main veins out stretching to the back of my tonuge.Almost like a long tree branch. Is this Oral Cancer?also i find only sometimes tiny spots of red blood on my stool.ive had sexual intercourse with a guy and girl. and am worried i got a really bad disease plz help!!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013