Under several mental stress due to loss of loved ones. How can I get over this?

I was a girl friend with whom relation broke up in the inception of 2011 which gave me intolerable pain and later in May 2012 suddenly my father died so i can not bear this mental stress so i need a suggestion to forget those painful events. on the other hand i am so emotional although i am 26 years old despite i have full of emotion so i would like to reduce emotion that could be helpful for any other pains. Again i am going to make a relation with a girl but thinking if she betrays then i will face mental stress because of my emotion so plz help me by giving valuable information. thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012