Under pain management for neck and back pain. On suboxone and clonidine. Should I continue clonidine?

I am under Pain management for neck and back pain. I have run out of my prescription and am suffering withdrawl. I have past prescriptions from other attemps to stop the oxycodone treatments. These prescriptions consist of suboxone , clonidine , and promethazine. I have taken a small dose of suboxone to stop the bouncing and muscle cramping. This was a few hours ago. My temp is going up and down what now? (Hot Flashes)....... The suboxone will be wearing off soon. Should I take clonidine at this point?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013