Under medication for vaginal infection. Why does it burn?

Hi , i have virginal infection and i m under medication from last one year. once i stop the burning and irritation comes again and again, i am getting treated from one of the best doctor. but its not going. I am taking ecoflora on regular basis it s better once i stop it come again. Please help My email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern and looking to the history given here I could say that if this is vaginitis then such burning sensation is likely and this could be the lesion inside the vagina, in my opinion this need to be treated with broad spectrum antibiotic and the best choice is "Povidone vaginal suppository, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.