Under lot of stress, dealing anxiety and depression. Tickling sensation in heart and stomach. Cause?

I am under a lot of stress and have been having a lot of emotional issues lately. I ve been dealing with anxiety , stress and depression . The past 3 days I get these sensations in my heart and stomach. It feels like it tickles and it s uncomfortable. it s tingly and tickles. Do you know what is causing this? I feel like maybe there is a lot of stress and emotions that build up that may be causing this?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012