Under extreme stress, lead a healthy lifestyle, have got addicted to rum to ease out stress. Will daily intake prove harmful?

Dear Doctor. I do regular exercise (45 mins daily) and take healthy food. I am a person with lot of work stress and not at all happy when i reach home. I get great relief when I have 2.0 pegs i.e 120 ml rum at night before food and my mental stress eases out. When I tried to stop drinking, my mental stress continues which is making me very dull. May I continue with the same life style. im afraid whether this 120 ml i.e 2 pegs a day will spoil my health in the long run. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012