Under developed muscles and hair on face. Advice to improve hormones?

Hi Doctor, Hope you doing great...I have a question actually, i am 25 and my muscles and hair on face is not properly developed...Actually i look young..i want to look like an adult..looking at me people think i am college student...I dont see any erection problem ...i am active in that case...only worry is how do i improve my hormones for better growth...i read about GDH ( growth deficiency hormones) .PLz give your valuable advice Doctor .
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012