Under-cooked meat eaten. Have food poisoning. What can relieve pain?

I ate some undercooked chicken about four hours back, i and consumed most of it when i realised that it was still pink and raw in some sections. I have started passing loose bowels and experiencing stomach cramps and nausea . I think i may have food poisoning . As the meat was not cooked at home i don t know of its source or how contaminated it might have been. I need a quick relief and help because i have office early tomorrow morning and taking leave is out of the question i have some norflox TZ at home. Should i follow a course of that? Do i need something else for poisoning caused by meats? thanks. Paromita Patranobish
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012