Under birth control. Had unprotected sex. Missed last hormonal pill. Have increased appetitie, salivating, breasts grew. Am I pregnant?

I am on birth control and in the third cycle and got my period half way through my cycle. I had unprotected sex after missing my last hormonal pill before my period last month. Now during this bleeding, I am bloated lookin like I'm 5 months pregnant. I have had an increased appetite and increased salivating, breasts grew, and cravings for certain foods. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013