Under autoimmune treatment, feeling of lump in throat, urge to take deep breaths, pain on upper arms, behind eyes, ears, tiredness. Cause?

For the last 3 months I ve had pain and a lump feeling in my lower throat / neck I feel the need to take in deep breaths my doctor is treating me for autoimmune but does not know which one but he said its not arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis even though I have all the signs on the symptoms I have pain in my upper arms top and my ears and pain behind my eye ... My fingers wrists toes swell up and I can not use them also very tierd .. Please help me find an answer as I m going out of my mind .. Many thank Sharon
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012