Under arm graze, spreading and growing. Diagnosis? Why the inflammation?

hello i am a female aged 25. i have just recently found a graze on the inside of my under arm. i thought it was the friction of my bra that had caused this but it has become larger and spread all around my arm pit. today i found one on my face and later this evening one on my neck . on returning home from work i found 3 more forms of blisters on my underarm . its been 5 days now. today i went to see my doctor and she could not diagnose, she bandaged the area with simple dressings and gave me a 5 day course of antibiotics . the whole infected area is inflammed, painful with some sloughing areas.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012