Under active thyroid, stable with medication. Antibiotics for cough, cold, tongue cracked. How to cure?

hi i am 45years ol female i have an under active thyroid and take 150mcg daily this keeps me stable and i do not feel larthgic my gp says my thyroid levels are showing in blood results as me being prescribed a too higher dose yet i feel comfortable but this is not my problem, over christmas i had a really nast cough and cold for 8 weeks took antibiotics and then 2wks later felt well visted my dentist who gave me a clean bill of health but then one week later i discover to my horror my tongue cracked and this has never happen before my gp will not send me to ent saying its normal buts its not when you have no history of it how can i cure it its really upsetting and my gp are not very helpful please advise
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013