Under IUI treatment, taken humog for several days, no improvement in follicle size. Is it safe to take humog several times?

Hi.. I took Siphene in my first pregnancy but had missed abortion(D&E) in 2.5 months. This happened in dec 2011. After that we tried naturally but no luck. Again in Aug 2012 , I took Fertomid , and egg was ruptured with help of inj HCG at 24 mm. Next month again, i again took Fertomid, but egg didnt grow beyond 14 mm. Doctor asked for my husbands semen analysis and the count was low. as semen was not improving even after taking medicines for 4 month.. we plan to go for iui . This cycle.. i had humog 75 on 3rd,5th,7th,9th and 11th day but follicle size is still 14 mm. Doc asked to take humog 75 for 13th,14th and 15th day as well. Want to know if it is fine to take these many humog in a cycle? What can be the reason for follicle not growing even with fertomid or humog?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013