Under 15, have frequent urination, excessive thirst and sleepiness, tingling in hands and feet. Family history of diabetes. What do the signs indicate?

Hello, I have a very serious question. To start off with I am 12 years old and I am female ( think this info might help ), and i think i have diabetes . Well i think this because I tend to urinate like every 2 times for like 30 minutes. Even though i tend to hold in my pee a lot when im at school, when i get home or on weekends i pee literally like every minute ( and its so annoying). Anyways another syptom i have is i tend to drink lots of juice a lot like every 2 mintues. It seems as like i can never get rid of my thirst no matter how much i drink. I just have this watery gross thirsty feeling 24/7, ( that too is annoying). Another symptom is I sleep like crazy!! The weird part is i dont want too! I literally wake up everyday ( except school days ) at 3:00pm ! I can sleep all day ,and i dont like it one bit. Also when I m at school im ALWAYS falling asleep in class! And i yawn like 24/7. Also I get this werid tingly feeling in my feet and hands, mostly in feet like all the time, and i cannot control it. I am also of half Jamaican consent and my father has diabetes. So whats your opinion? should i go check this out ? and im getting really scared because i have paranoia and i dont want to die. Do you think i have diabetes ?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012