Uncountable pus cells. Taking magnacef cefixime and amoclan of no help. What to do?

My Rigel Jims, I am from India presently on a job assignment in Sudan. Recently
I have been diagnosed with uncountable pus cells and antibodies named Magnacef cefixime 400g was given to me for six days, after that again they found uncountable pus cell and prescribed a different antibody Amoclan 1g. They had asked me to have this for one week and come again for urine test. Please advise me what I need to do as I am living in a remote place

Thank you Doctor
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013