Uncontrolled urination due to psychological problems. On treatment for lymph node TB. Advice?

my wife is suffering with uncontrolled flow of urine. she has been suffering with this for last 10 years and doctors in India found nothing and said it is psychological. She recently diagnosed with Lymph-node TB in UK and is currently under medication. Doctors haven't confirmed TB as the reason for uncontrolled flow of Urine however we will have further tests after TB treatment. I just want to know from experts whether any such cases have been diagnosed with similar symptoms and wanted to take some advice.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013