Uncontrolled diabetes. On insulin, Metformin. Pimples on pubic area. Pus when squeezed, itchy. Cause?

Hello I have had uncontrolled diabetes for about three years I take two different types if insuline and metformin pills daily. My question is, I have developed what look like pimples on my pubic area more. on the left side when I squeezed a bigger one what came out looked sort of like pus . When I squeezed the a smaller one it came out clear. They are very itchy and they hurt alot. What can I use and most improtant what can they be. Also I am 44 soon to be 45 and have not been sexually active for over 8yrs since my divorce. Thank you for your time Jacqueline Montoya.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013