Uncontrolled bleeding. Took norethisterone. Pain in the cervix. Need emergency care or should I wait for the ultrasound?

Hi i have had a 3 month heavy continuous bleed . I saw a gp on the 11th week of my bleed and she tested me for sti and i had my results back in 2 days all clear, the day after she scheduled an ultrasound . My gp gave me norethisterone and i finished taking them they worked after the 3rd day until the 7th and the bleed started again and today i lost 4 golf ball sized clots after having pains in my cervix , pain killers dont work to ease it so i was wondering should i go to the hospital or just wait for my ultrasound tomorrow? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer