Uncontrollable shaking, breathlessness, leg pain, chronic alcoholic. Taking Restyl, gabapentene. Treatment?

Dear Doctors, I am chronic alcoholic patient. I am taking alcohol for the last 30 years. I am suffering with shaking of hands. I used so many medicines. If I used Restyl 1 mg previously, day time some what better by reducing shaking. Recently, even if I use 1 mg also morning, the shaking is not controllable. I am of the opinion I am feeling psylogical also. In front of others, it is not possible for me to have a cup of tea/coffee because of highly shaking. Pysochological feeling and alcohol consumption, I am not in a position to do my office work. I will eat less. My weight is 57 and my age is also 57. After taking first peg of alcohol, shaking will be coming down night time. I am also thinking of future and afraiding because I have not earned any thing except good name. Mine is a love marriage. No children. Dear Doctors, please advise me. At the time of walking, breathlessness and leg pains. I used gabapentene also. Suggest me please.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012