Uncontrollable loose stools from augmentin due to pneumonia. Bad joint pain, partial numbness. Little help from naproxen. Help

hello. My name is Rich. I had a bad reaction from augmentin after 8 days, due to pneumonia. horrible uncontrollable loose stools. 7 days ago I had bad joint pain for 3 days, then woke up with both arms/ dead/numb/unusable. Dr took me off what was left of the Augmentin. 500mg Naproxen has taken away most swelling, and helps with pain. I still have pain in arms and hands, with partial numbness in rt hand. I am rt-handed. one finger is fully numb, and the finger on each side of it is half numb. will this subside? very scared. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Sep 2013