Uncontrollable hiccup and vomiting, no reasons known, first diagnosed as hpylori syndrome. Any ideas ?

My husband suffers from uncontrollable hiccup and vomiting for 9 months today my aunt call me about a tv show her friend heard about the tv show actress in grays anatomy her the actress daughter suffered from cyclic vomiting syndrome and I would like to know if this have anything to do with my husband condition my husband was first diagnose as hpylori syndrome he had a infection in his stomach with uncontrollable hiccup that cause uncontrollable vomiting for 9 months please help its ruining my marriage.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012