Uncontrollable eye and head twitching, excessive phlegm after food intake, taken medicines for sinus rhinitis, no relief. Help?

i have uncontrollable eye and head twitching some moments in the day it s really embarrassed when it happens all the people behind me can see me not always and after i eat i start throwing to much phlegm my doctor told me it s a sinus rhynites but i am a bit curious because the pills he gave me and the treatment helped me a bit but it s still going on by now it should of stopped he told me.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012