Unconsciousness, tiredness, high BP, loss of appetite. Is it epilepsy?

I got 6 or 7 atacks of uncounsiousness on early mornign near about 6 to 8 am only, while i wake up my hands and legs nurve are stichhing and i feel tiered. One doctor told me its a diprration attack at that time my Blood pressure was bit high, Other doctor told me after Getting normal report of MRI and EEG that i have a normal problem of epylepsy and suggested to have valparin chorono 300 daily two times, While i have it twice in a day i faced a problem of Loss of appetite so have daily one tablet in a day but after six month now i have a problem of lake of understanding,confusuion,problem to remember routien work, problem to speak and explaing and understanding. So my problem is that really i have a epylapsy or not ? if yes then valparin chorona 300 is not suits on me or what ? now what should i do to solve this problems (Side effects) plz tell me should i have it anymore or not? i have no attacks of uncouncisosness or epylepsy since 8 months. Please help me and advice me what i have to do ?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013