Unconscious after blow to the face. Severe swelling in the jaw, can not open mouth. Anything serious?

Hi, 2 days ago I received a big blow just above my left ear. I remained conscious. I awoke the yesterday morning with swelling but no bruising, as well as it being extremely tender to the touch, I can't lay on it whatsoever. Surprisingly, my leftside jaw was very sore and swollen and I cannot open my mouth without pain. I have also had some watery discharge in my left ear and have been drowsy and "down". Today the symptoms are the same. Prefer not to visit doctor unless there is serious risk?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013