Uncomfortable under the rib cage, bloating, stomach fullness, frequent urination, constipation, indigestion, nausea. What could this be?

For weeks now, maybe even possible and month? I have this uncomfortable, not painful, just uncomfortable feeling under my ribs on my ride side, like as if something is stuck there? It feels like a huge bubble is stuck. It has now moved down a little more, closer to my hip. My period has also been acting up, I feel bloated everyday and it worsens after I eat lunch. I even sometimes get full fast and after I eat, I feel extremely full and I even urinate quite frequently. I also think that I m suffering from constipation and indigestion, and I also feel nuasea. What could this be? I haven t seen a doctor yet, but I want to.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012