Uncomfortable pain, numbness in arm where Implanon is inserted. Is it normal?

hi, i have the implanon in my arm and have had it in since dec 2011. I am really suffering with very sharp uncomfortable pains where it is and they are even going up towards my armpit. Is this normal? it also feels like there is a little numbness forming. this has only really been affecting me in the last 24 hours there does not seem to be any problems with the outer skin, no rash or anything. Canyou please tell me if this is normal before i worry myself too much. It is really uncomfortable and i am now feeling the pins and needles sensation in my fingers. Thankyou
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  155 Awaiting Answer