Uncomfortable on feeling heart thumping in chest. Dizziness, muscle pains. History of heart problems. Concerned?

I can feel my heart high in my chest just below the throat area, like a ball thumping. and need to take a deep breath to make it go away. I have no pain, but it s uncomfortable . I sleep well at night.I feel very tired all the time and don t want to get up in the mornings, which is not normal for me. I have sensations of dizziness but have not fainted. I have noticed some muscle pains in sholders ,arms and sometimes my legs. A red horizontal line has appeared in my right eye, which I always get when I m not feeling well. I don t take any medication of any kind and generally am a healthy person. My Grandfather and Father have had a history of heart problems and angina pectoris. Should I be concerned? I am 46 female
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012