Uncomfortable feeling under ribs. Hurts to press. Occurs randomly. What could it be?

hmm, i have this uncomfy on my chest , it started a year ago, location is just slightly under my ribs and on the right side, not sure if thats the liver , but should be around there. at first it was very uncomfy and if i press it , it hurts. but when i go see the docs when they press my chest its nothing. or should i say, this uncomfy feeling im not sure why but if i take a dump they it will disappear soon after, but when ever this uncomfy feeling show up, when ever i use strengh, that area will kinda ache.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013