Uncomfortable feeling in testicle, groin, seems like a vein. What do you think is causing this ?

First of all, this feeling in my testicle (or around there) and groin is like an uncomfortable feeling. It s a feeling which I cannot describe honestly, but its not painful, there is no lumps , and even if i touch my testicles for e.g shower or checking, i feel no problems, aches, or uncomfortability at all. It does not hurt, but it soughta feels like maybe a vein is the causing the weird feeling. I ve examined my testicle area, and I think that it may be a vein, cause when i soughta lightly touch it, i tend to find that part that may be causing that weird feeling. Im not sure. But even if it is or isn t the vein, what could have caused this? Sometimes the feeling goes away when i walk around, or when i lay down, but it seems to be there always. Sometimes I also feel vibration in the testicle or groin when sitting. Also, i m not getting morning erection what do you think is causing this? I m getting really worried about this.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012