Uncomfortable feeling in chest, breathlessness. Numbness in right side of face. Matter of concern?

HI there. I m a relatively healthy 45 yr. old Female. No history of heart disease, non-smoker and I don t drink. I run between 3-5 miles a day. Yesterday during my run I got an uncomfortable feeling on the l/side of my chest and was quite breathless . I had to stop running after 2 miles. Later in the day the r/side of my face went what I can only describe as numb. I didn t lose complete feeling but it was quite uncomfortable for about 5 min. then went away. Today the numbness returned along with the r/side of my jaw started to feel extremely heavy. Again, lasting only about 45 min. and then first my jaw felt normal then the numbness went almost completely away. I still feel what seems to be a bit of lingering numbness but that s it. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013