Uncomfortable feeling in abdomen, no pain, difficult to sit. Is it gallbladder?

Hi. I have been experiencing an uncomfortable feeling in my upper right abdomen for a couple of months. It's not painful just feels like something that should bet be there is there. It makes me sit with my right side stretched out and laying down is not comfortable... Saw my doctor and he thinks it's my gallbladder ....but it's not painful
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Hello! Thanks for putting your query in HCM. I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).

It appears that you are having acid peptic disease. For this take a proton pump inhibitor like rabeprazole and a prokinetic agent like domperidone. I will furthe advise you to get an ultrasound abdomen to see for gallbladder and other organs like liver and billiary system located in right upper abdomen.

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.