Uncomfortable feeling down belly button, now on the right side of body. What is it ?

Hi I m a 27 year old male and I started having a wierd feeling below my belly button 6 days ago it s not so much painful but uncomfortable and seems to stand out more when I m sitting down I went and seen my doctor they said its probably a bug or virus and I should give it a week or so but I know it just doesn t feel right. Then today it s more on my right side and the right side of my body (lower) i just don t know what it is yet I know my body and it doesn t feel right
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012