Uncomfortable cramps, bloating, tiredness. Stopped birth control. Suggest?

After about 3 years on birth control i have stopped taking it because I am in between doctors right now, and decided to wait for my next appointment to get on a different pill ... (not important why..).. I had my period after the last packet of BC as usual. I was over my period about a week and a half ago. For the past two days I have been having uncomfortable mild cramping that is constant. It feels like bloating/cramping...When I go pee it seems to worsen the cramping. I have been feeling tired and no well too. Is this my body withdrawing from the birth control?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013