Unclear voice, hoarseness in voice, difficulty in speaking easily after meals. How can I regain my original voice?

my voice is not clear it took 7 years ,when i get up my throt becom close and after breakfast i could be able to speak easily i need my origional voice would you help me
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
What I understand from you is that you have no clear voice since 7 years, worse before breakfast.
Your voice has changed. In my opinion there has been a chronic change going on with your Laryngeal membrane and hence it needs to be double checked by your Ent Specialist if there is anything an ENT specialist can do.
Why cant you visit an ENT specialist who would fix this.

I would be happy to hear from you once you did this.
have a good luck.