Unclear vision during night, dim lit rooms, pupils move fast, tests showed weak veins. What is the cause and remedy?

My younger brother is unable to watch claerly in room light or at night timings. his Puplis moves fastly or can say shiver. we had consulted many doctors but doctors are saying that his eye sight is fine enough and cant use eye glasses because eye sight is fine, but back vains of eyes are too weak, thats why he is facing this issue, and it can t be resolved according to them. Please guide me on this. His age is 17 years.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012