Uncircumcised, unable to pull foreskin. No problems with penis. Normal?

Hi all,

I am uncircumsized and 24 yrs old. It wasn't till just this week that I read online that apparently you're supposed to be able to pull your foreskin back behind the head of your penis. I cannot pull back my foreskin AT ALL. In fact, I can't really see my head at all (not even the tip), even when erect. I don't have any problems with my penis (it's functioning fine), which is probably why I never realized this before, but now I am trying to figure out if this is normal at all or not. I live in the U.S. where most people are circumsized, but I did ask a few uncircumsized friends about this and they all (except one) say they can pull their foreskins back behind their heads.

I also did some reading online and I believe this "condition" is called Phimosis(?). Apparently there are "treatments" but again, I currently don't have any other problems with my penis, so I don't know if I should seek "treatment." At the same time, it does worry me that most people seem to be able to move their foreskins back behind their heads and I can't even see the tip of my head.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013