Uncircumcised, smelly, white cream on foreskin after sex, swollen penis, red scabies under foreskin. Infection or STD?

i m uncercumcised i ve sex with my girl friend, i noticed white cheesy cream with unpleasant smell in the foreskin of my penis and ocasionally it swells and tickles also (foreskin). i had these before i had sex with her. i use to clean it everyday but it develops every day. i m confused could it be an std . once i consult with a doctor and he says that its normal. after i clean i noticed a bit red scabies like when i pull down my foreskin. could it be an infection because i want to solve it before i get married as parents force me to get settled as i m 30+,
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012