Uncircumcised, pus from the cut near foreskin post rough sex. What should be done?

i am uncircumcised and recently had a lil rough sex i had a cut from it where the pee hole and the forskin connect ,and it had just started healing before the rough sex smaller than a rice grain now after the rough sex i wake up and its puss coming out the cut i squeeze it out washed it and applied vassline , the puss is not coming out the pee hole and everyhting else looks normal its just that small cut that started to puss? what do you suggest ,yes i had unprotected sex the person i slept with was checked recently
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012