Uncircumcised, non-retractable skin when erect, choking felt on moving skin back, eases with lubricant but it causes condom to break. Remedy?

I am uncircumcised and I ve heard and seen in porn and such that even with uncircumcised penises, when erect, the skin should pull back to reveal the head, but mine doesn t, I can clearly see the outline of my head, but only a small circle is revealed at the top. If I pull it back manually while erect, it feels like my foreskin is choking my penis, and hurts. I have found that with lubricant (or I guess just when properly warmed up) it pulls back easily, without any pain, but it makes using a condom difficult because during sex, the skin will move over and back along the head, and some latex gets in between, so it goes head = condom = foreskin. This is both uncomfortable, and causes the condom to break on occasion. What can I do?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012